Simple Air Mattress
- Designed as a cost-effective treatment of pressure injuries at all stages.
- Features a range of function including: A/B alternating, static, adjustable cycle time, and max firm mode.
- 20 air cells mattress design can incorporate optional low air loss function to deliver a comfortable therapy experience
- Utilized water-resistant and vapor permeable Bi-elastic Nylon/PU top cover to reduce skin shear and friction.
- Air output: 8 liter/min.
- Electronic pressure control panel
- pressure range: 20-70mmHg
- Cycle time:10/15/20/25min
- Alternating/static mode
- Alarm reset mode
- Auto firm mode
- 20 air cells of mattress
- Top cover: bi-elastic PU coating with zipper
- Air cells: Nylon/TPU cell-on-cell (round shape)
- Base: Nylon/PVC
- 200cm (L) x 88cm (W) x 20cm (H)
- Weight capacity: 180kg
- Strapping CPR valve for emergency procedures
- Pillow function
- Transport function with quick connector
- CE certified