Pneumatic Walker Boot
- Front panel: High Density polyethylene.
- Nylon Velcro strap: Re-applicable for reverse buckle straining mechanism for easy to apply.
- Three layer Laminated Breathable material.
- Inflation pumps: Thermoplastic polyurethane.
- Outer Sole / insole: EVA / Rubber.
How to Wear:
- Unfasten the straps in the front, remove front panel and open the foam liner
- In a seating posture, place the foot in the foam liner and wrap it around the leg preventing the possibility of wrinkle formation
- Now place the removed front panel, back on the brace and securely fasten the hook and loop closures from bottom to top
- To adjust the air cell pressure, squeeze the bilateral valves to inflate to your comfort.
- Do not over-inflate the air cells. Inflate until the brace is comfortable and securely fit
- To deflate the air-cells, press the button below the valve
- To inflate the liner, turn the valve counter clockwise; and to deflate the liner turn the valve counter anti clockwise
- Higher pressure gives more support while walking, lower pressure is more comfortable while sitting or reclining.