Thera-Band® CLX Consecutive Loops
TheraBand is breaking new ground with its latex free, patent pending CLX – Consecutive Loops. Never before has resistance training been so versatile, so simple and so inspiring.
The TheraBand CLX with Easy Grip Loops™ provides multiple unique grip options that enable exercises like open and closed hand grips, holding objects with resistance, no-grip-required exercises and never before possible exercises such as simultaneous upper and lower body work. The TheraBand CLX delivers unparalleled versatility and ease of use that may increase exercise compliance to improve patient outcomes.
A FREE integrated CLX App provides a CLX exclusive exercise library with unique support tools to enhance any rehab or training program.
• Does the work of four products (band, loops, tubing with handles, anchor).
SIMPLICITY MAY INCREASE COMPLIANCE AND USE
• Intuitive design and versatility make home exercise less complicated.
CONSECUTIVE LOOPS ALLOW HANDS-FREE
• Patent-pending built-in consecutive loops work for open hand exercises, holding objects with resistance,
never before possible exercises, and hands-free exercises.
LATEX FREE CONSTRUCTION
• Exclusive latex free material and proprietary construction method yield winning results.
RESISTANCE INCREASES IN 25% INTERVALS
• With TheraBand trusted color progression, resistance increases 25% from Yellow through Black.
INTEGRATED APP ENGAGES USERS (PATIENTS AND PRACTITIONERS)
• Video exercise library and exercise support features enhance the user experience.