Dual Comfort CorPak Hot & Cold
Dual Comfort Hot and Cold Pack Frost-Free Hot and Cold Pack for Dual Release Flexibility
Dual Comfort CorPaks are a versatile solution to help relieve strains, sprains, headaches and other soft tissue injuries. Two frost-free surfaces and a unique strapping system provide secure positioning and variable therapeutic relief. Plush surface provides slow release therapy for subacute injuries, while rapid release surface helps deliver cold therapy quickly for acute injuries.
Packs can be warmed in the microwave or cooled in the freezer. Soft, frost-free pack is gentle on skin and does not need to be wrapped in a towel. Dual Comfort CorPaks have more fill than traditional packs to retain cold and heat longer. Long-lasting, reusable and filled with nontoxic, biodegradable fill. Custom printing available on light blue side.
**Note** For cold use, freeze for 1 hour minimum before use or store in the freezer for convenience. For warm use, heat in microwave for 30 seconds on high, then at 10 second intervals until desired temperature is reached. Knead after each heating. Special heating instruction for the 3×5 packs. Heat 15 seconds on high heat, knead, and then continue heating at 5 second intervals until desired temperature is reached. Knead after each heating.
Customized labeling available
• ACC530 Small Dual Comfort Hot and Cold Pack 3” x 5” (8cm x 13cm)
• ACC531 Medium Dual Comfort Hot and Cold Pack 6” x 10” (15cm x 25cm)
• ACC532 Large Dual Comfort Hot and Cold Pack 10” x 13” (25cm x 33cm)
• ACC533 Cervical Dual Comfort Hot and Cold Pack 6” x 20” (15cm x 50cm)
• ACC534 Tri-Sectional Dual Comfort Hot and Cold Pack 11” x 15” (28cm x 38cm)