Accuracy and our employees are passionately committed to fundamentally changing the future of healthcare. We apply our diverse expertise and creativity to develop, commercialize and market the best technologies. We partner with industry-leading multinational companies to bring solutions directly. And our commitment to innovation drives us to find even better solutions for tomorrow.
We strive for a workplace environment that fosters collaboration performance and respect. Working together, we can deliver on our mission and our promises to healthcare community.
If this sounds like a fit for your, we’d love to have you on our team.
Insurance claims handlers are involved in managing a claim from the start through to settlement. Depending on your level of experience and knowledge, you may be involved in investigating potentially fraudulent claims and undertaking a range of loss adjusting activities.
• providing advice on making a claim and the processes involved
• processing new insurance claims notifications
• collecting accurate information and documents to proceed with a claim
• analysing a claim made by a policymaker
• guiding policyholders on how to proceed with the claim
• contacting trades people from a network of approved professionals and arranging for them to make repairs on the policyholder’s property
• monitoring the progress of a claim
• investigating potentially fraudulent claims
• identifying reasons why full payment may not be made
• ensuring fair settlement of a valid claim
• building relationships with loss adjusters, forensic accountants and solicitors, as well as other legal and claims professionals
• ensuring the customer is treated fairly and that the customer receives excellent service in accordance with industry and company guidelines
• handling any complaints associated with a claim
• involvement in loss adjusting activities and in legal discussions relating to settlement
• seeking legal recovery of money paid out
• managing a team of claims handlers (at managerial level)
• taking responsibility for productivity and profit
• adhering to legal requirements, industry regulations and customer quality standards set by the company.
• ONLY candidates having Medical and Insurance Claim background with minimum 2 years’ experience in UAE to apply
Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, Speech Therapist Respiratory Therapist
• Must be Smart, Intelligent and self-motivated
• Strong communication and negotiation skills
• Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
• Ability to multitask
• Strong computer skills, Excel and MS office proficiency
• Handles confidential financial and product information appropriately
• Possess strong problem solving skills
• Preferred previous experience working in medical and Physio Rehab companies
• Preferred Medical Background and female candidates only