Accuracy and our employees are passionately committed to fundamentally changing the future of healthcare. We apply our diverse expertise and creativity to develop, commercialize and market the best technologies. We partner with industry-leading multinational companies to bring solutions directly. And our commitment to innovation drives us to find even better solutions for tomorrow.
We strive for a workplace environment that fosters collaboration performance and respect. Working together, we can deliver on our mission and our promises to healthcare community.
If this sounds like a fit for your, we’d love to have you on our team.
As part of our developing business and expansion, we are looking for dynamic, skilled professionals who can join our team:
• Product Sales Specialist – with driving license and at least 2 years experience on the same business (Arabic, Indian or Filipino only)
• Indoor Sales cum Customer support – with medical background (PT, OT, Pharmacist), with sales experience, willing to be assigned in Abu Dhabi
• Logistic-in-charge – with two years experience in logistics (arranging deliveries, warehousing and inventory)
• Driver cum Technician
• Telesales and marketing executive – with medical background
• Executive Secretary- with more than 5 years experience as Executive Assistant to the Managing Director
Attractive salary awaits for successful applicants.